Hi Rubies! For this weeks blog post, I thought I’d share 6 random musical facts about me 🙂
- Some of my favourite songs I liked to sing when I first started singing publicly at karaoke when I was 9: Georgy girl, my boy lollipop, dancing queen.
- Used to dance round the front room with my mum and brothers to the levellers songs like – there’s one way of life and what a beautiful day. Attended the first beautiful days festival in 2003.
- My dad taught me to play guitar at age 13, and the first songs he taught me was learning to fly – tom petty and morning has broken – cat stevens. The first song I taught myself was see you again – miley cyrus
- Instruments I can play – Guitar, singing, ukulele, keyboard and I used to play Viola in year 6.
- I did singing lessons for two years at high school, and have achieved grade 2 level in singing.
- I often sign my cards with a music note or treble clef.
Hope you enjoyed these random musical facts!
Please follow and like us: