Hey Rubies! Today I’m sharing 8 songs I’m loving right now. Nearly all of them aren’t particularly new or anything and songs I already know but ones I am particularly loving listening to at the moment! Thought it would be interesting to share! Let me know yours 🙂
- Go your own Way – Fleetwood Mac
- Make your own kind of music – Cass Elliot. I’ve just done a cover of this on my youtube channel (Linked below) I LOVE the message of this song. You do you.
- Shockwave – Liam Gallagher. I heard this ALOT as any Gallagher brother songs are playing a lot on the radio but it’s super catchy and I ended up putting it on my phone as well. Really like it. Have also got his new album which I am really liking what I’ve heard so far as well.
- The Great Pretender – Freddie Mercury version. Just brilliant, love Freddie. One of the best voices ever in my opinion.
- Nancy Mulligan – Ed Sheeran. Learning this on guitar currently.
- Blackbird – The Beatles. Another one I’m learning on guitar, hoping to do a cover for youtube soon 🙂
- Champagne Supernova – Oasis
- Roll with it – Oasis. These last two oasis songs I really like and actually only listened to properly very recently. Had them on repeat ever since.
What songs are you loving right now?